To submit an ad
- Fill out the form and mail it with your check to American Wind Band, P.O. Box 605, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Checks should be made payable to American Wind Band.
- Please provide us with a basic layout and design for your ad, including your company logo, if applicable. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. While electronic submissions are preferred, we will accept a hard copy, which you can include with your order form and check. Preferred electronic formats are listed on the form.
- To be included in the 2022-2023 season, we must have all of the above by October 2, 2022. Ads for individual concert programs are due three weeks before the concert.
Place Your Ad Today!
Printable Ad Form (PDF)
Online Ad Form
- Full page (4.5” x 7.25”): $500 for the season or $100/concert
- 1⁄2 page (4.5” x 3.625”): $250 for the season or $50/concert
- 1⁄4 page (horizontal 4.25”x 1.8” or vertical 2.25” x 3.625”): $125 for the season or $25/concert
Who we are
We are a community band that rehearses and performs in and around Downers Grove. We have performed at Lincoln Center, American Legion Post 80, the Tivoli Theater, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Avery Coonley School, Downers Grove South High School, Veterans Memorial Pavilion at Fishel Park, Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church, Lyons Township High School, and Hinsdale South High School. We perform five concerts every season, including a holiday concert and a patriotic concert. Money raised from ads will be used for necessary operating costs of a community band, including renting performance space, purchasing music, repairing and replacing equipment, purchasing insurance, printing costs, advertising, and renting a P.O. Box.
Contributors will receive
- An ad in all five of our concert programs for the 2022-2023 season. Our concerts are on Sunday afternoons in October, December, February, April, and June.
- Business sponsors will also receive a space on our band website: www.americanwindband.org.
- We are a 501c3 organization so your payment is tax deductible.
- All contributors will receive a thank you note and a copy of each concert program purchased. We are a 501c3 organization so your payment is tax deductible.
Our deepest gratitude to the following organizations that have helped sponsor the American Wind Band.
Thank you for your support!